Monday 29 August 2011

The Waiting Room by 69DB (Team LSD)




In the waiting room,
People’s coming in,
Peoples going out,
My time ain’t come yet,
So I’m just sittin’ here,
Man been getting crowded round here,
And still its getting more and more,
Natural progression i guess,
I’m just sayin’,
Hope....
Yes that’s all we got,
Guess I’m lucky I got a guitar,
Helpin’ me from hitting the bar,
Anyway whilst we’re here,
so many driven to beer,
Oh I guess you could go chasin’ the money,
But something tells me I done that one before,
But how do I know that?
There’s something familiar in this place,
Or is it the human race?
So easy to turn in circles,
Treading water,
Well....
For some time anyway,
Still don’t dismay there’s a good bit coming up,
Patience is the key,
Tolerance the door,
Life’s not fair if you want a good excuse,
But something tells me I’ve been through that one before,
And what’s more,
It wasn’t as good as they make it out to be,,
Wanna be free?
R.E.S.P.E.C.T !
I ain’t wasting time,
put another dime in the juke box baby,
And maybe,
you’ll fill the floor,
But not sure everyone’s gonna get it,
No worries,
We’ll have a pirate party,
Let the others do their thing,
Lost with Golemn’s ring,
On the way to Mordor,
Or at least that’s one door,
But I’m pitching for a better thing,
However, it’s probably not what you’re looking for,
Well maybe it is but...
It just feels lonely these days,
In this western daze,
Seems like we’re phased,
just check televisions din,
While the advertisers grin,
And the majority of people are getting thin,
Funny place this waiting room.

By 69DB (
Team LSD)



No comments:

Post a Comment